This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

03.26.2011

























Lydia was in the mood for pics today.  She kept posing and that made it really hard to pick just one picture for today.  I think I will have to post more of them on my Life With My Girls blog!

5 comments:

  1. I love this one and I love the B&W

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Looks like she is having a good talk with God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is wondering if He is going to bring us some warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete