This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

03.12.2011





















Meet Mr. Bear.  I was just about to fall asleep when I realized I hadn't taken a single picture today.  I tried to think of something and so here is what you get.  A picture of my raggedy old Mr. Bear.  He's been a good bear though.  My sister gave him to me for Christmas when I was in the 8th grade.  I have snuggled with him almost every night since then.  Weird, huh?  I think the only times he's been set aside was when I was out of town or sleeping with a new baby.  I realize now looking at this picture that it is probably about time that Mr. Bear gets another bath in the washer!  I'll get right on that! 

2 comments:

  1. I bet this bear knows more about you than you know yourself. It's so nice to have something that you treasure. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we know why Allison loves her green elephant so much and why Lydia carries around not one, but two, bear silky blankets.

    ReplyDelete