This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

03.02.2011




My parents are here to visit.  I never remember to take a picture of them with all the kids.  But last night I made sure to do it right away so I wouldn't forget this time.  I think it turned out so great!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun night. Christmas in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job remembering. I always think that I need to remember to take more pictures of the everyday kids with Dale and Elaine. That is more normal life. I always have the camera out when my mom and dad are here because that is a treat. Remind me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to all be together. Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Robin.

    Brandy, I will try to remind you. It is important to have pics with Dale and Otis, too.

    ReplyDelete