This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

03.17.2011



















This is Grace, Emily, and Josh on the waterslide at Watiki Waterpark in Rapid City.  This slide was awesome!  You swoop down, end up in this tea cup thing, go around a few times and then down the hole and you swoop into the pool.  Super fun!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. I've heard about this place and have wanted to go. Maybe we'll try it out this summer some time. I'm glad that you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun. But just to warn you, the water was COLD. I don't know why they do that. But the slide was great anyway. :D

    ReplyDelete