This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

03.22.2011


















Really, more snow?  Just yesterday our sidewalk was completely clear of snow and ice.  Will it ever end?

4 comments:

  1. Love this pic. It could be a Christmas card. I hope the snow melts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had turned the flash off on a different pic but then you couldn't see that it was still snowing. So I like this one where you can tell it's still snowing. I don't think it's going to even hit the 30's until Sunday so unfortunately we are stuck with it for a while! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the neatest picture, great pic!

    ReplyDelete