This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

03.24.2011



















Her eyes turned out a little droopy in this picture, but this picture shows the truth of the moment.  I could hear Lydia jammin' on the guitar and singing her little heart out this afternoon.  I just had to get a picture.  Next time I will grab my other camera and get video!

2 comments:

  1. I posted some comments don't think they went thru so will repose in case.
    We laughed and laughed when we saw this. Reminded us when we were up there. Too Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was a show just like she put on for you guys when you were up here! :)

    ReplyDelete