This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

04.28.2011


















Emily or Grace took this picture.  I can't remember which one of them did it so I will have to ask so I can give the right one credit.  I think it's so pretty!  This is the Easter Lily my mom bought for me when they were up visiting for Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. You are raising a couple of little photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are much more talented and creative than me, that is for sure!!

    ReplyDelete