This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

04.14.2011


















There have been a lot of deer in our coulees lately and I've been trying to get some good pictures of them.  It usually doesn't work out the way I would like, but oh well, it is fun anyway.  We saw these on our way home.  They look so scruffy that the girls thought they looked like llamas!

4 comments:

  1. When I first saw this picture (before I read what you wrote) I was wondering what you happened to see. I didn't realize it was deer right away either. Maybe scraggly antelope???? Yes, the snow has to go so that the deer can start to enjoy the weather, well, and so I can start to enjoy the weather also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have your camera handy because the deer are out like crazy in the coulee when you first come down our hill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I agree, the snow has to go!!

    ReplyDelete