This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

04.16.2011





















You know you are oilfield trash when this sign is in your yard.

2 comments:

  1. Are they building a rig by you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no Robyn. Unfortunately the sign is not for a rig near our place. It's the sign from Josh's old rig that he broke out on. I guess his tool pusher found it in the yard at the office and so he grabbed it and brought it out to Josh. So I look out my window the other day and see Josh pull this big sign out of the back of his pick-up and he put it right in our yard...pointing right to our house! The sad thing is that I think it's kind of cool...thus the oilfield trash comment! :P

    ReplyDelete