This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

04.27.2011

3 comments:

  1. Not sure why, but blogger won't let me type in my post. So anyway, we were sitting in our living room and we looked out and these deer were on top of the hill staring in at us! It was funny and yet a little bit strange to know we were being watched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has a kind of eerie feeling to it. Nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Robyn. I had that eerie feeling when I realized that these deer were watching us in our house, lol!

    ReplyDelete