This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

04.21.2011




















We went on a field trip with the kid's from the one room schoolhouse today.  We went swimming and it was so much fun!  The kids' were doing this great thing where they would count to three, toss in the water rings, count to three again and jump in the pool after their rings.  My old camera would never have been quick enough to get them in the air so this was super fun for me!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. What a good way to escape from the snow and cold.

    ReplyDelete