This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Monday, April 18, 2011

04.19.2011



















One day I remembered that I had this old gold frame with my pictures.  I knew that it would go good in my living room so I found it and pulled it out.  I was trying to find a new picture to put in it but the older girls protested.  Well, I think Em and Grace did anyway, Brooke probably wasn't around.  Anyway, this is a picture of my big girls when they were my little girls!  I always loved this picture of them with the beautiful green badlands behind them.  I hope to get a chance to stop in the same place this summer and get a picture of all of the girls together.  But I may have to buy a new frame for it!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet. It would be nice to make this an annual tradition to see how the girls are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I remember this picture, they are so adorable. How could they grow uup so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture too. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An annual picture would be great. Oh, but I am always in such a hurry I never want to stop when I go by there! I'll make it my goal this summer.

    I don't know how they grew up so fast. It's unreal!

    ReplyDelete