This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Monday, February 28, 2011

02.28.2011


















Grace took this picture this morning.  She was snuggling with Lydia this morning in the chair and Lydia fell asleep in her arms.  She woke up sick this morning, along with Sophia and Emily.  Anyway, it was time for Grace to get up and when she snuck out of the chair and blankets, this is how she snuggled Lydia in.  I was surprised that she stayed asleep.  But she did and she is feeling much better this evening.  The other two, not so much.  But hopefully tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could snuggle up like that for a nap...it has been a crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it looks dreamy doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete