This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Monday, February 14, 2011

02.14.2011



























With today being both Valentine's Day and Lydia's birthday, I have a ton of pictures! But Lydia wins today since it's her birthday. I instantly fell in love with this picture when I brought it up on my computer tonight. So I have many pictures from today, but this one of her with a couple of her new gifts is by far my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lydia. I hope that she had a great day. This is a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, she did have a good day. It was busy, but she did great. :)

    ReplyDelete