This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

02.26.2011


















Emily french braided Sophia's hair tonight.  She did such a great job!  She didn't really want me to post this picture because she is going to put it on her blog.  So don't tell her, ok?  I really needed a picture tonight and my three pics from tonight were pretty pathetic.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. I wish that I could do that with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have someone in the house to do hair now! If she gets really good she could probably do mine. I don't have the patience to wait right now though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see her from the front also. I bet these braids make her look old.

    Good job, Emily.

    ReplyDelete