This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

02.24.2011


























This is our dog, Dolly. We got her when Sophia was just a baby. Dolly was a year and a half. She has been such a great dog. She listens pretty good, well most of the time. She was actually better trained when we got her than she is now after living with us all this time. But she is great with the kids. She comes in and sleeps in the laundry room since we moved to our new place. If we leave her out she barks all night long. But in the evening when she is in the laundry room, Lydia just loves to go sit on her. She straddles her like a horse and bounces up and down, up and down. It is so cute. Dolly just lays there so sweetly. I just wanted to share a picture of her tonight...well, she is the only one awake for me to take a picture of...

2 comments:

  1. Oh...pretty dog. She looks like she is saying, "Can't you leave me alone so that I can go to sleep too??" =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Isn't that the truth! No one is to be left out of my POTD late night project!!

    ReplyDelete