This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

02.19.2011


























I realized I missed a day. I'm not sure how that happened. I'm not even positive I took this picture on the 19th. But it was the only picture left on my camera in between the pic posted the day before and the day after. Did you know you can change the post date on your blogger posts? I didn't either until today (actually the 26th!), but it is a good thing or my blog order would be all messed up! Anyway, this is Lydia sitting on our very nice and patient dog, Dolly. She was actually bouncing up and down on her and Dolly just lays there and endures it. She does love Dolly, though. She even brings her bear blanket in and gives to Dolly sometimes. It's funny to think that Sophia, Allison, and Grace don't know life without Dolly. It's actually pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment