This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Friday, January 11, 2013

1.11.2013




















When I was at my mom's house this fall going through things before they moved, we came across her dolls and doll carriage from when she was a little girl.  She was actually going to get rid of them!  As with many other items, I couldn't think of them being given away so I brought them home.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the carriage when I got it home.  Then one day it just came to me that I could put in an old doll blanket and place the dolls inside of it.  They look really cute in there and I have them in my bedroom.  Hopefully I will eventually have the old dresser from mom's place in my room too and the two will look so nice together.  But for now it is in Brooke's room and she refuses to give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment