This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

01.13.2013












The girls bought us these letter decorations for Christmas this year.  I had given Emily and Grace $10 to help the three little girls pick out something small for me for a present.  Well they found these and really really wanted to get them for both Josh and I, but didn't think they could because they only had $10.  Well a nice man overheard them and he handed them $7 out of his pocket and told them to get their mom and dad something nice for Christmas.  Isn't that so kind of him?  Amazing to think that there are still people out there that do such nice things for other.  The little girls were so very excited for us to open this extra special present this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment