This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

01.24.2013

























I realize there are some weird things going on here in North Dakota with the oil boom, but this one really took me by surprise.  One day we were on our way to town and we saw this crane putting something together.  Emily said it looked like a man's chest and sure enough it was.  I think we were driving by just when they were putting the head on.  Lincoln in the middle of North Dakota?  I try not to think to hard on these strange things, it makes my head hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment