This blog is simply a picture a day blog with the challenge to do it for a year. My friend Brandy and her mom, Robyn, started their POTD (Picture Of The Day) blogs at the beginning of the year. When I bought Brandy's old camera from her, I decided I would join them in this little adventure. My goal is to slowly learn how to use my new camera with settings other than automatic, and to learn how to edit pictures on the computer. If nothing else, it will be a reminder of our daily life this year, what we were up to, what the kids' were doing, and how much everyone has changed. I hope you enjoy the small glimpse into our lives.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

05.04.2011


















I figured I had better snap a photo before the clock struck midnight.  This is Lydia's first night sharing a bed with Allison.  We did a major cleaning of the little girls' room today.  When I say major I mean we worked from 11:00 in the morning until 5:00 in the afternoon, only breaking for a quick lunch.  But we got a lot done!  One of the things we did was take down the toddler bed so that is why Lydia is sleeping with Allison.  I don't think it is going to be very fun for a while.  Tonight I had to sit in the hall and watch for about an hour before Lydia finally fell asleep at about 10:30.  But anyway, Grace made their bed tonight so that they could sleep sideways and each have a little more room.  It's pretty cute.  We'll just have to see how it goes, we don't have many other options for sleeping arrangements.  I wanted the toddler bed down so they had more room for their toys.  That part is really nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment